Personal Information Security
- Prismetric shall never gather any information on purpose to personally identify the users without their knowledge. However, if the user is willing to share their personal information through their direct contact with us by getting in touch with us, the personal identification detail can be utilized solely to answer, reply or respond to the user’s query, grievance or enquiry with regard to our service, processes, products, materials or project proposals, support etc., but the user information will be protected and will not be shared with anyone.
- Users can request Prismetric to change, remove or delete any personal information provided with their consent to us. Prismetric will take all the reasonable efforts to make the changes in all the possible areas.
- The inquiries submitted by the individuals will be treated as their personal willingness to share their information with us. However, the information will only be utilized for the purpose intended.
- The content and creative’s on the website are either developed by Prismetric or by a 3rd party associated to Prismetric and thus it cannot be copied, altered, recreated or reused in any form without prior permission about the use of the particular content and the purpose.
- Prismetric holds all the right to reveal your identity for legal pursuits, trails, with Indian judicial institutions, in situations to be in compliance with the legal actions, or if requested by the governing bodies of India for permissible purposes.
Complaints and Grievances
- If there is any discrepancy found in terms of our content, process or our usage of your information, the same shall be resolved or attended as swiftly as possible.
- For all the complaints, grievances, clarifications, and suggestions regarding the website’s performance, content or policies, the users can write us on [email protected] or contact us at:
Prismetric Technologies Pvt Ltd
SF/215, IT Tower-1,
Gujarat 382007, India